The followings are the steps to enable low stock alerts to an inventory item.
- Go to Manage Products.
- Search for the item you need to modify.
- Click on the edit icon against the specific product.
- A new window will open, enter the minimum stock quantity when the current stock level reaches this value system will send an alert.
- Once finished click on the “Update Product“, which will take you back to the product manager.
- You can also enter the “Reorder Quantity” if you want the system to create a purchase order automatically. Please note that “Reorder Quantity” also works as “Desired Quantity“, please read more about the PO automation and correction in this article.