MGR recommends Star TSP 143 Thermal Printers for printing thermal receipts for a hassle-free experience. It is ideal for printing thermal receipts for customers.
With Star TSP 143 Thermal Printer you can:
– Print 25 receipts per minute
– Connect via Plug & Play USB or Ethernet Drivers
– Drop-In & Print Paper Loading
– Print in 2 colours
It comes with:
– Internal power supply
– Drivers & Software
How to set Star TSP 143 Thermal Printer?
1. Plugin your Star TSP 143 printer to a power outlet and connect with your system. Turn on the power.
2. Download Star Micronics Driver for Mac OS.
3. If you’re using Windows OS, download Star TSP Eco Drivers. Follow these steps if your operating system is Windows 8 or later.
4. Install the Driver file.
5. Head to Devices under Settings in Windows, or Printers & Fax under System Preferences in Mac OS.
6. Install the driver futurePRNT V5.3 Lite (118MB) driver before connecting the printer to the system in Windows 8 OS.
7. Go to Settings >> Devices >> Printers & Scanners and Add this new printer.
Setting up Preferences
1. Go to Settings >> Devices >> Printers & Scanners. Select Printer and Click on Manage. Go to Printing Preferences.
2. Select the appropriate paper size. For Star TSP thermal printer the recommended paper size is 72mm x Receipt or 72mm x 2000mm. Make sure that scale is set as 100%.
3. Click on OK to save changes.
4. In case of manual print, please make sure that Star TSP 143 is selected as the printer, paper size is 72 mm x 2000 mm, orientation is portrait and scale is 100%.
Note: Please note that MGR doesn’t support the paper size of 58 mm.
PrintNode & Google Cloud Print.
If you’re using Print Node or Google Cloud Print, please make sure that Print Triggers such as Turn PrintNode On or Turn Google Cloud Print On are enabled against Thermal/ Service Receipts.
Please visit the following articles to sync Star TSP Printer for automatically printing receipts for PrintNode or Google Cloud Print.