Time is usually displayed in two formats: 12 hours or 24-hour format. Some user prefers 12-hour format (for example, 5:15 PM) with AM and PM suffixes while for some users it’s a hassle and they prefer 24-hour format (for example, 17:15) which runs from midnight to midnight throughout a day’s course.
MGR provides both options to its users. You can select any time format and it would be implemented throughout the system. Want to know how? Let us show you!
1. Log into your MGR account via the web browser.
2. Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon and go to General Tab.
3. Go to the Date & Time Format field and click on the drop-down menu.
4. Select HH:nn for 24 hour format and hh:nn for 12-hour time format.
5. Finally, click on Update Changes button at the bottom.